It can be difficult to export your passwords from Firefox. Since version 57 of Firefox (Quantum) existing password export addons no longer work. Mozilla provides no other official alternatives. FF Password Exporter makes it quick and easy to export all of your passwords from Firefox. You can use FF Password Exporter on Windows, macOS, and Linux distributions.
How to Use
- Download and install/run FF Password Exporter. Use the links above.
- Choose the Firefox user’s profile directory you want to export passwords from.
- If you have set a master password to protect your Firefox passwords, enter it.
- Choose your export format: CSV or JSON.
- Click the export button and save the file to your device.
Supported Firefox Versions
- Firefox 58+ with
Run the app
npm run electron
This is only an educational purposes only I am not responsible for further activities
Join my forum and learn more ethical hacking and penetration testing
Get me at