Online Bus Booking System Project using PHP MySQL version 1.0 suffers from a remote SQL injection vulnerability that allows for authentication bypass.
About the Project
The Online Bus Booking System is a system that manages the bus company booking or ticketing processes. On the system administrator side, admin can manage the list of buses, locations, schedules and list of booked schedules. Passenger can simply go the site and find his/her desired schedule and location and copy the reference number for his/her booking ticket. Admin will update the passenger booked schedule for payment when they arrive to the departure location.
- Home Page – This page is the welcoming page of administrator after logging into the system.
- Bus List Page – This is the page where buses are listed and also where can admin users can manage the buses.
- Location – This page helps to organize the bus company location route. At this page, admin can manage the list of locations.
- Schedule Page – This is the page where all bus route schedules are listed. At this page, admin can create, update and delete and bus route schedule for booking.
- Booked Page – The page where the passengers booked schedules are listed. Admin can update the details and payment status of passenger schedule.
- Users Page – The page where are admin users of the system are listed and can be managed.
- Home Page – The welcoming page for the passenger when he/she browses the website. On this page, passenger can find his/her desired location and schedules.
- Schedule Page – The page where can passenger see all bus company route schedules.
Download Source Code
- Download the source code and extract the zip file.
- Download or set up any local web server that runs PHP script.
- Open your web server database and create a new database name it bus_booking.
- Import the SQL file located in the database folder of the source code.
- Copy and paste the source code to the location where your local web server accessing your local projects. Example for XAMPP(‘C:\xampp\htdocs’)
- Open a web browser and browse the project. e.g [ http://localhost/online-bus-booking-system ]
Then there you go, you can now explore and modify the system.
Admin Default Access
This is only an educational purposes only I am not responsible for further activities Join my forum and learn more ethical hacking and penetration testing
Get me at