This application and exercises will take you through some of the OWASP top 10 Vulnerabilities and how to prevent them.
Up and running
- Install Docker for MacOS or Windows. You’ll need to create a Docker account if you don’t already have one.
git clone git://github.com/ScaleSec/vulnado
- Open a browser and navigate to the client to make sure it’s working: http://localhost:1337
- Then back in your terminal verify you have connection to your API server:
nc -vz localhost 8080
The docker network created by
docker-compose maps pretty well to a multi-tier architecture where a web server is publicly available and there are other network resources like a database and internal site that are not publicly available.
- SQL Injection
- XSS – Cross Site Scripting
- SSRF – Server Side Request Forgery
- RCE – Remote Code Execution & Reverse Shell
This is only an educational purposes only I am not responsible for further activities
Join my forum and learn more ethical hacking and penetration testing
Get me at