A cross-platform, post-exploit, red teaming framework built with python3, docker, docker-compose, and a web browser UI. It’s designed to provide a collaborative and user friendlyinterface for operators, managers, and reporting throughout red teaming.
- Check out a series of YouTube videos showing how Mythic looks/works and highlighting a few key features
- Check out the blog post on the rebranding.
- BSides Seattle 2019 Slides: Ready Player 2: Multiplayer Red Teaming against macOS
- BSides Seattle 2019 Demo Videos: Available on my Youtube
- Objective By the Sea 2019 talk on JXA: https://objectivebythesea.com/v2/talks/OBTS_v2_Thomas.pdf
- Objective By the sea 2019 Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-QEsGsq3uI&list=PLliknDIoYszvTDaWyTh6SYiTccmwOsws8&index=17
- Current Version: 2.1.18
All documentation for the Mythic project is being maintained on the docs.mythic-c2.net website.
A bunch of people have suffered through bug reports, changes, and fixes to help make this project better. Thank you!
The following people have contributed a lot to the project. As you see their handles throughout the project on Payload Types and C2 Profiles, be sure to reach out to them for help and contributions:
This is an open source project meant to be used with authorization to assess the security posture and for research purposes.